The Fargo AirSho requires up to 400 volunteers per day to put on this event. There are a wide range of opportunities for your organization to participate including:
- Concessions, including food, beverage and memorabilia sales.
- Grounds and support.
- Entry gates.
- Parking attendants.
Benefits to working the AirSho include:
- Admission to the AirSho!
- Lunch provided to every volunteer.
- Exposure for your group or organization.
- YOU ARE PAID: A flat donation per person, per day, will be made to your organization.
We require commitments from non-profit organizations and groups to manage the assigned tasks. After applying, a Fargo AirSho representative will be in communication to discuss your non-profit status, tasks, and reimbursements rates for your organization's efforts.
In order to be considered please note the following requirements:
- Food prepares must be minimum of 16 years of age or older, and any sales workers must be at least 14 years of age or older.
- Alcoholic beverage workers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Youth organizations must have adult supervision to the rate of 1 adult per 10 youth or higher.
- All volunteer organizations must be registered non-profits.