Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets are available online now at: fargoairsho.com/tickets
Advanced tickets will also be available at the following locations:
Fargo Air Museum
1609 19th Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102
VIP and Consumer Group Tickets:
Please contact our Sponsorship team for details.
What kind of seating will there be?
Field Seating: Recommended to bring your own chairs and blankets
Show Times and Schedule
The gate opens at 9a.m. The AirSho will start about 11am.
The Show usually ends around 4p.m. The gates close at 5p.m.
What time do the Blue Angels perform?
Blue Angel performance times are not announced. They will perform both days some time during the show.
If show is canceled due to weather the first day, the tickets will be good for the following. There will be no other shows besides July 28 & 29, 2018.
What can they bring in?
- Lawn Chair
- Portable Umbrella
- Ear Plugs
What can’t be brought in?
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES (except water)
- NO COOLERS (except small coolers with infant formula or personal medical supplies)
- NO LOOSE ICE
- NO CANS/GLASS
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO BACKPACKS (except for infant diapers, infant supplies, or camera equipment-these will be inspected)
- HANDBAGS WILL BE INSPECTED
- NO ROLLER BLADES, SKATEBOARDS, BIKES, SCOOTERS OR GOLF CARTS
- NO PETS (not even if carried in your arms or in a kennel) Service animals are allowed
- NO SMOKING
Paid parking will be available and announced closer to the event. Shuttles services will be available for transporting people to and from the parking lot and entrance gate.
Handicapped Parking will be available at the east gate near the old terminal. (Turn north on 16thh St N from 19th Ave N and follow the street until it ends).